9.06.2008

Happy Anniversary...

Eleven years ago I married this great man.
We have been through a lot in the NINETEEN years we have know each other. I know, we are too young to have known each other for that long. I was sixteen. Oops, I just gave away my age. Which, I try not to ever do;0 We have been through great ups and very low downs. With these highs and lows has come a greater love and appreciation for this great man I call my HUSBAND. Here's to MANY more BABE!

Then...
Now.
{How is it that men get better looking with age? Not fair!}

5 comments:

Sam and Sybelle Blackham said...

Loved those pictures of you two. Happy 11th. We love you!! Mom and Dad Blackham

Anne Gessel said...

Congrats! I love the pictures! You were a beautiful bride, although nothing has changed you are still gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I had no idea you dated in HS. GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

Jen, I LOVE the pictures! You and Sam are a gorgeous couple. Happy Anniversary!!!