Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
2. Lipstick Jungle
3. American Idol
5. Housewives of the OC
8. Saving Grace
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Bought the wrong NCLEX book
2. Went to BYU bookstore(unsuccessfully)
4. Had a mild anxiety attack
5. Ate take out (thanks Sam;0)
6. Bought finishing touches for the bathroom
7. Drank a diet Mt. Dew! I know---BAD!!
8. Walked out of Great Harvest because the "kid" didn't wash after taking out the trash! EEK!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Ashlyn's Baptism
3. Days off
4. Single piece of Dove dark at the end of my day!
5. Dates with Sam
6. Sunday dinners
7. GIRLS NIGHT OUT!
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
4. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Café Rio
7. Happy Sumo
8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
4. Cleaning lady(I stole that one..thanks Tiff, great idea)
5. To be a stay home mom
6. More hours in the day
7. Girls trip
8. School was DONE!
8 PEOPLE I TAG
And everyone else!!!
Phil's official forecast as read February 2nd, 2009 at sunrise at Gobbler's Knob:
On Gobbler's Knob this glorious Groundhog Day, February 2nd, 2009
Punxsutawney Phil, Seer of Seers, Prognosticator of all Prognosticators
Awoke to the call of President Bill Cooper
And greeted his handlers, Ben Hughes and John Griffiths
After casting a joyful eye towards thousands of his faithful followers,
Phil proclaimed that his beloved Pittsburgh Steelers were World Champions one more time
And a bright sky above me
Showed my shadow beside me.
So 6 more weeks of winter it will be.
Crystal Light Focus. Yummy! With JUST the right amount of caffeine. I am pleased to announce I have only had 4 diet Cokes or diet Dr. Peppers since Jan. 2ND. I feel so much better!This drink is my new friend. Many of you know, I have Crohns' disease. I constantly worry about my digestive health. Soda pop makes me feel very...um, icky. I didn't make the association until I went off pop. I have often wondered if it was my Crohns'. Now I know. No pop.. No icky feeling. I can now understand what being in remission feels like. Thank you Kraft foods for this pick me up!
Now, if I could just look like the girl in the ad :)