2.02.2009

My Monday Must HAVE......

Crystal Light Focus. Yummy! With JUST the right amount of caffeine. I am pleased to announce I have only had 4 diet Cokes or diet Dr. Peppers since Jan. 2ND. I feel so much better!This drink is my new friend. Many of you know, I have Crohns' disease. I constantly worry about my digestive health. Soda pop makes me feel very...um, icky. I didn't make the association until I went off pop. I have often wondered if it was my Crohns'. Now I know. No pop.. No icky feeling. I can now understand what being in remission feels like. Thank you Kraft foods for this pick me up!
Now, if I could just look like the girl in the ad :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love this stuff! My fav is "energy" wild strawberry flavor. It totally weaned me off diet coke too.

Anne Gessel said...

I am going to have to try that flavor. You told me about it the other day at work, but still haven't tried it. I'm trying keep my caffeine and such to a minimum while pregnant, and possibly after (don't hold your breath). I'm so glad that you are feeling better!!! Such good news.