11.17.2008

Hurry up Friday!!!

I did not think I would rush out and see TWILIGHT. The thought of standing in lines and fighting for a decent seat made me cringe. I loved the book so much. I am anxious about the movie being too cheesy. And not to mention, I imagined Edward WAY better looking!!!
Today, I actually bought tickets. Girls day out with Heather and Natalie. I am excited and a little anxious. We were able to reserve our seats, that will take away a bit of my nervousness. We will be there at 10am on Friday. There are still tickets available if any of you are interested.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am like you... loved the books and imagined Edward so much better looking than who they casted. I hope to not be disappointed (I am going Thursday night at 7... pre-showing).

Jill Johnson said...

I have my tickets for friday at 9pm. Let me know what you think!!!

Lana said...

Wahoo! Tonight at midnight baby! I know, insane.

Natalie said...

I loved it too and thanks for the character Bio's. Boyd is now buggin to go and see it. He loves chick flicks :)