3.14.2009

I love to see the TEMPLE...

I'll go inside one day...

We enjoyed our tour of the Draper temple. Ashlyn loved the baptismal font. She asked if President Monson would let her be baptised in it. So sweet!

Draper Utah Temple celestial room. {Amazing chandelier}

I wanted to stay there all day....

We went with mom and dad Blackham, my sweet niece Morgan, and my new "niece" Brinda and her fiance' Danny.


We are grateful to live close to so many beautiful temples. I loved that Ashlyn was able to experience the beauty. It is a little funny though...her fave room was the brides dressing room! What a girl:) Ashlyn looks forward to doing baptisms for the dead and getting married in the temple. She wants to build a house by the Draper temple so she can see it every day!(me too) She calls it her great Grandpa Archer's temple.

Temple pics courtesy of LDS.org :)

1 comment:

Lisa and Kate said...

Beautiful Pictures. I did not go so I am gald you shared. It is gorgeous. Make s you feel touched just looking at the pics.