7.22.2009

Happy Birthday to...ME!

I am blogging my birthday because i will no longer be having them...I will forever stay...36. That really hurts to say out loud. I am in morning a little. It is hard knowing i am closer to the big 4-0 than 30! My dad told me once that he loved his forty's. Not so sure...i will just experience them as a 36 year old.

Thanks to all my friends and family for the phone calls, text's, Facebook wishes, and gifts!

My great friends sent this cake to work. Susan Fox is the best! Thanks girls!
(ps. I blogged our June mesquite trip...keep scrolling down)

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I love that cake!! If it makes you feel any better you don't look anywhere close to 36!!

The Blackham3 said...

Thanks jill...Fat don't crack!

Natalie said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday!! Sorry friend. When are you free for some girl time?

Harper Family said...

Love the cake! Sorry I missed your bday at work! That would have been fun!