5.15.2008

Go David!


I do not want to sway any votes, or be disrespectful to Utah Idol fans(all of whom seem to think David A. will win...)
Sam and I watched Idol for the second time this season, and we now feel completely ripped off. We always watch the first show and get a great laugh. Last night we found out that we have
been missing out on the music and brilliance of DAVID COOK! We don't usually vote for the "next idol." However, now that we have found The David, we just might.
If you don't believe me keep listening to my tunes, he is gooood!

3 comments:

Lana said...

Ooo, ooo!!! I'm so excited his song is on the playlist! I'm with you - a total David Cook fan from the beginning! He's already a star!

Lana said...

Yeah, I just copied you and added his song - sorry

ARCHER'S said...

David Cook is the best!! I love his voice and his style - even though David A. is a great singer, I hope David Cook wins. :-)