6.08.2008

Rehearsal



(waiting patiently)
Saturday we got up early, then proceeded to spend the next 3 hours at Ashlyn's dress rehearsal for the Academy of Ballet's performance of Sleeping Beauty. I am the class mom ( I know, I need to learn to say "NO!" - It is hard, when the director Lynne calls and practically begs.) Last year I was the class mom, it was such a pain. Ballet? What ballet? I didn't get to see much... I swore I would not do it again. Of course, I've said that each and every year of girls camp {5 years later}. Maybe I am a glutton for punishment ;p It is amazing what a difference a year makes. This year the girls were pleasant and kind. Here are a few photos I took in between my class mom responsibilities.

(A few of her dance friends)


(Several questions for the Wicked witch!)

(Ashlyn would not look at me. What did I do? It wasn't my fault the little girls took "SO LOOONG")

(Are we done yet?)

Just a reminder, Ash's performance as a Forest Fairy will be June 21st. Let me know if you need more info.

3 comments:

ARCHER'S said...

Cute pictures!! I bet Ashlyn enjoys performing!! I still remember at Christmas how she entertained us :-) She's fun!!

Lana said...

Beautiful costume!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, thanks for sending me your blog! Your daughter is gorgeous. I love the blogging world it is such a great way to keep up with everyone & everything!