10.26.2008

Inspiration...

Here is a wonderfully written piece about Stephanie Nielson, her fight, and her amazing sisters. Sam and I went to high school with Stephanie's older siblings. We are sincere when we say they truly are a great family.
Please continue to pray for them.
I am so blessed to have my family.
I urge all of you to love this deep.
http//www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/26/20081026sisters1026a1.html
The song on my playlist is Mindy Gledhill. She is a friend of Stephanie. Mindy performed Saturday night at a fundraiser for the Nielson's in AZ. People all over are helping any way they can. This restores my faith in man kind in this scary world.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

wow, thanks for sharing this, what an amazing story and incredible siblings. I have read tons of her blog now, makes me want to be nicer :)

Sam and Sybelle Blackham said...

Jennifer- I didn't know you and Sam were in school with her older siblings. Our Ward has a connection with Stefpenie, too and we took up a collection about a month ago, for their kids, it was amazing all the things that were brought to help them. It was incredible. Thanks for putting them on your blog.

Caytee said...

JEN! I found you. What a cute blog! It's kind of fun to see people outside of work. What a beautiful girl!!