4.15.2009

Enjoyin' Spring break..Day1

What to do on a miserable snowy first day of spring break?
Answer: Get pampered...
I HAD to get my haircut and Ash needed a trim, so we ended up at Season's Day spa. I have had my appointment for 4 weeks. I felt a little guilty about scheduling an appointment on the first day of spring break. However, this girl is so good you schedule around her, not vice versa. When I woke up this morning I was faced with the dilemma of... What to do with the child home from school? So, I called and got her a last minute appointment. While I was having the newest grey covered, Ash was totally pampered. She loved every minute if it. She even talked all of us into cutting bangs. This is a HUGE deal for both of us. Don't get me wrong...I love bangs on kids...just not on the kid who hates things on her face! This ought to be interesting. She feels so grown up, and now really looks 12 not 8. I finished up my with my hair, then was off to some much needed waxing when I found Ashlyn surrounded by spa workers who were trying to convince me "this girl needs more pampering". Ashlyn was really into this spa thing at this point and was asking for all kinds of treatments. So, we settled on "twinkle toes"

The pampering comes to an end...


Results....Darling twinkle toes! The result....Happy Mom...Happy Daughter!We had a great afternoon. We both look great and feel great too.
Bring on day two!

4 comments:

bookmom said...

I love Ashlyn's bangs--can't wait to see yours!

Kel said...

Every girl needs a day like that every now and then!

Natalie said...

I wanna see your hair! Can't believe how grown up she is and how STRAIGHT they got her hair. SO fun.

Marianne said...

I love the bangs, Ashlynn! Soo cute!! I want to see yours too, Jen!!