5.14.2009

Enchanted...




Ashlyn has been a part of the wonderful acting group, Up With Kids. Her class performed "Enchanted." Ashlyn's parts{which she chose} were: Celia(from Monsters Inc.), mouse and a bride. She did an exceptional job...even the president of Up With Kids commented on how well she did. Ashlyn is a natural drama queen, and has a memory like no other. She can recite talks she gave in church last year. Up With Kids is an acting/confidence building group. I am not so sure Ash needs the confidence building part...She is so secure in who she is, I could use some of her confidence. She takes her acting serious, and takes direction very well. I wish I could "direct" her so well...

Before the performance. In her Celia costume.

She was awarded the outstanding performer award from Miss Allison.

Ashlyn with Miss Allison

We are very blessed to have family close so they can share these experiences with us!

1 comment:

Lisa and Kate said...

So cool! I am sorry I missed it!