5.29.2009

Summer has begun...

The last day of school...

DANCE FESTIVAL!!!

The entire school performs on the last day of school.

The second grade performed a dance to the cutest montage of snowman songs.

Thanks to Julie...The song they danced to is playing...

The melting snowmen...



I would have posted a video, had I not messed up and pushed pause instead of play. Oops. I have officially been banned from the camcorder. Thank goodness my hubby is a great photographer!


Ash with Mrs. Thurgood
The cutest teacher with the cutest kid
Thanks to everyone{Grandma's and Pa's, Morgan, Lisa and Katie bug} for coming to support Ashlyn moving on to the 3rd grade. WOW, another year flew by. Now i need to find something productive for us to do this summer. Or, shall i say... for Ashlyn to do!
Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Julie said...

The snowman song is from InsideOut A Cappella on their Sharing Time CD. Such a fun song and dance!

Julie W.

The Blackham3 said...

Thank you Julie! It is good to know "people"...I added the song to my playlist. I love this song. Sam is amazed that this is acappella...No instruments!!!!! What great artists.

Lisa and Kate said...

It was so much fun! Ash did a great job and Kate loved watching the kids dance. Thanks for being such a great friend too. You are amazing! Here's to a fun filled summer! Love and hugs!

Jill Johnson said...

That is EXACTLY what I did with the camcorder too!!! I think I will just stick with pictures!! She did a GREAT JOB, she also had a lot of cheering on!! SO CUTE!!

Harper Family said...

She's so big!! Oh gosh I can't believe 3rd grade! She is darling!