6.06.2009

It's GREAT to be 8!!!

Today, our darling daughter was baptized.


The program was beautiful, and so very spiritual.



Thanks to the wonderful speakers, and musicians.

My Dad spoke so lovingly about Ashlyn and her new BFF, the Holy Ghost.

Sybelle, shared such sweet feelings about baptism.

Morgan and Sam Sr. shared a beautiful musical number, a Child's Prayer...



We are blessed to have so many family and friends who support Ashlyn, in her decision to become a member of the



Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.



Words cannot express...

How much we love her, and how proud we are of her!

We love Ashlyn's innocence.
Ashlyn is an amazing girl...so insightful, thoughtful, and loving.


We are so lucky to be her parents!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A few memories, I would like to share...
*** Just before the program Ashlyn commented on how this would be the "best day of my life!"
***After she was baptized, as she was drying off, she said..."Look, I am all clean...and ALL CLEAN!"



Ashlyn's program cover...Thanks to Sam, her program was beautiful!




Thanks to my Mom, we had a wonderful luncheon afterwards.



The sunset on her "best day ever!"

6 comments:

Lisa and Kate said...

Congrats Ash! I am so proud of you. You are such a beautiful girl and I am so glad we got to spend your special day with you!!

Audrey said...

I love the photo shoot! Especially that first picture! And the "all clean" comment.. priceless! Your daughter is beautiful!

Jill Johnson said...

She is SO beautiful!! Congrats!

Marianne said...

She looked beautiful today! What a great day. Congratulations to her and to you and Sam!!

Amber said...

What a beautiful girl and a beautiful day for your family! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad we came. Ashlyn is so full of life and I loved how her Grandpa described her. The pictures are beautiful, what a special day for her and the whole family.