12.13.2008

Bowers family Christmas party...

Four of the five Bowers' boys (Ken, Dell, Bob{my sweet Daddy}, Dean)
I love these guys!
You really cannot get a better group of people together! The Bowers' are so much fun and the most kind and loving family. We had to party without Grandma Jiggs this year, we missed her so. We hope your eyes will be okay...Love you! Hope to see you soon.

My cousin Brian and his Grandaughter, Deja.

Love the chocolate face!

(Courtney, Vicky-hiding, Trayson, Keedra, Brandon, ??, Mariah, Babette, Shaylee)
(Judy{my sweet Mom} and Aunt Paula)
(Ashlyn and Abby)
Thank you Dean and Paula for great food and a great party!

2 comments:

Caytee said...

Don't you love Family Christmas parties. I think they are more entertaining than the ole' Family Reunions! ha ha! Looks like fun!

Lisa and Kate said...

You guys KNOW how to celebrate. A terrific family!