12.24.2008

Happy Birthday...Christmas Eve....

The 24Th of December is always a busy, yet fun day. This year we started our day with a Christmas Eve breakfast feast, a few presents, then I was off to do a few last minute things while Ash and Sam played with their gifts. Christmas Eve cannot begin until Mom's Birthday is celebrated. That is the absolute RULE!

Her Birthday fun includes finding a restaurant (that is open), then closing the place down(not because we take long, because the workers want to go home).We go to mom's and dad's to celebrate mom being one year older. Give gifts( NO Christmas wrap-another RULE). Take birthday pictures...
This year mom was recovering from knee surgery the week before-bless her. She smiled through it all, and was only on Motrin!


Happy Birthday MOM!!!!


Christmas Eve begins....








Then off to bed with visions of sugar plums....... In our matching shiny red Jammie's, thanks to Lisa!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Jen! I am glad you had a fun Christmas!!
Hey, I need your email so I can add you to my "private" list. I would love to stay in touch....

Lisa and Kate said...

I love the jammies! Yoou guys are always so happy together! Love you!