12.04.2008

Oh, Christmas tree...

Three years ago I bought Ashlyn her own Christmas tree. A white tree with pink and purple lights! She looks forward to decorating her OWN tree. She was so excited, she cleaned her room without too much nagging from Mom ;0) She has a darling collection of ornaments. Last year we were given very precious Santa ornaments that belonged to Grandma great. We love these antique ornaments and treasure them so.

Sam helped Ash make her very own star. I love that he made this with her. Sam made a similar star when he was young. It still sits on top of his mom's tree. I love these traditions. I love that Ashlyn calls garland the tree's necklace. This is the most wonderful time of the year. I love seeing Christmas through my daughter's eyes.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love this, so girlie, I'm thinking I need to take a stand and demand "girlieness" in my house.
Watch out Curt, your getting a hair bow!!!